Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gardening and The Groto

The plants along the front of the house may look ok, but it was a mixture of weeds, long grass and self-sown saplings that were actually growing underneath the edge of the house. So some serious pruning was in order.

There were also some trees blocking the stairway and encroaching on the carport, so they went as well.
While I was on a roll I decided to tidy up the front fence and yard as well. It probably doesn't show well in a photograph but I have created a little grotto - a green cave about 1.8m high underneath the trees in the corner of the yard.




Once the dry comes I will set up my outdoor setting under here with my BBQ nearby. That will give me a shady, breezy area to sit back, relax and enjoy the cooler weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home