Monday, February 16, 2009

New House Part 2

(Click on the images to enlarge)

The location of the new house



The loungeroom

It definitely looks more inviting now that my stuff is in.

The kitchen - The silver machine is the love of my life - the espresso machine I bought myself for Christmas.

The dining area is a bit cramped but I needed to put my computer where the table used to be.

My bedroom

I have put my gym equipment into the smallest of the 3 bedrooms.

It's a bit cramped but usable.

This is the view from classroom. There are definitely worse place to teach.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely looking better than the last set...

BTW: check out http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14

Major league funny. :)

--
Craig

 

Post a Comment

<< Home