Monday, June 15, 2009

My friendly neighbours

Last Wednesday one of the local Traditional Owners gave the teachers permission to go fishing on his land.



The Bininj ladies cooked some damper for us.

Woody made a crocodile in the sand with Shaun and Ang's daughters.

On the way home I stopped at Red Lily to tak a photo of the sunset.


As I was walking over there was a crashing through the waterlillies only 5m away from me. I could actually see the lillies being pushed aside and for a minute thought it might have been a water buffallo but then I heard the splash as it entered the water and realised it was large croc. It went under water for a little while but then popped up out in the middle.


1 Comments:

At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Dad said...

Be gratefull it was 'going' not 'coming'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home